Tori Spelling Welcomes Baby Girl!
2:10 pm, October 11th, 2011
Tori Spelling is a mom once again!
The actress-author and husband Dean McDermott welcomed baby daughter, Hattie Margaret, at 7:08 a.m. on Monday.
She first announced the pregnancy via Twitter back in April.
Two months later, Spelling crashed her car while being chased by paparazzi. Fortunately, the baby was okay.
Hattie joins big brother Liam and sister Stella.
See a picture of her feet below.
Spelling and McDermott married in 2006.
Congrats to the family on their new addition!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?