Tori Spelling Welcomes Baby Girl!
2:10 pm, October 11th, 2011
Tori Spelling is a mom once again!
The actress-author and husband Dean McDermott welcomed baby daughter, Hattie Margaret, at 7:08 a.m. on Monday.
She first announced the pregnancy via Twitter back in April.
Two months later, Spelling crashed her car while being chased by paparazzi. Fortunately, the baby was okay.
Hattie joins big brother Liam and sister Stella.
See a picture of her feet below.
Spelling and McDermott married in 2006.
Congrats to the family on their new addition!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian