Tori Spelling Shares New Picture of Baby Finn: “I’m So In Love” (PHOTO)
8:53 pm, September 2nd, 2012PHOTO
Tori Spelling is in the midst of baby bliss!
The actress, who welcomed son Finn Davey McDermott on Thursday, shared a new photo of her little one on Twitter Sunday night.
The picture shows the newborn’s tiny head resting in the palm of his dad, Dean McDermott.
“So in love…” Spelling wrote.
And McDermott is, too.
The morning after Finn’s birth, the proud father posted a lengthy letter to his new son on his website, reflecting on Spelling’s pregnancy and their job as parents.
“I can’t wait to tell you that I will protect you and care for you every minute of every day. For the rest of your life,” McDermott wrote.
He added, “With all my love and devotion, I will fight tooth and nail to give you the wonderful life you deserve. Because you have made my life wonderful beyond my dreams by being my child, a little angel that has found your mother and I and blessed our lives with beauty and grace.”
Spelling and McDermott are also parents to Liam, 5, and big sisters Stella, 4, and Hattie, 1, and the actor has a son, Jack, from his previous marriage.
Check out the new photo of baby Finn below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention