“Topanga” Danielle Fishel Covers Maxim, Talks Girl Meets World and TGIF
12:51 pm, March 8th, 2013PHOTO
Topanga Lawrence is back!
Danielle Fishel, who is set to reprise her role as Cory Matthews’ one true love in the upcoming “Boy Meets World” spin-off, “Girl Meets World,” covers the April issue of Maxim, opening up about the new show, her recent engagement, and being part of the iconic TGIF era.
Asked why she thinks people feel an attachment to “Boy Meets World,” Fishel shares, “We were in people’s family rooms every Friday for seven years,” noting, “ABC’s TGIF lineup was probably the one time a week when parents and kids all watched TV together.”
So, did she ever party with the rest of the TGIF crew, like the Steve Urkel or the Olsen twins?
The new college graduate reveals, “One time we were all on a private jet going to Disney World, and my mom, dad, and brother were also with me… We were trying to take a nap, and all of a sudden Bob Saget walks down the aisle, rips open our curtain, and shouts, ‘Do you guys have any coke?!’
“Then he looks my dad in the eye, laughs, and closes the curtain. My mom was like, ‘What was that all about?’” Fishel tells the mag.
She also dispels rumors that she and Ben Savage dated, and talks about her real-life man, whom she met in college.
Are you looking forward to seeing Cory and Topanga together again on “Girl Meets World”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank