Childish Site Twists Tony Romo Comments on Jessica Simpson
1:00 pm, August 7th, 2010
It’s the natural order.
Waves pound the sand, birds sing in the trees, and HollywoodLife makes bizarre, mean-spirited claims it can’t back up.
Judging by that headline, we’d guess that Romo really teed off on ex Simpson while gloating about imminent nuptials.
But this is HollywoodLife.
“This has got to hurt! Your ex-boyfriend is ready to say ‘I do’ to Candice Crawford, the girl that came just after you, Jessica!” prods the site.
Romo “is not only ready to marry his new girlfriend,” continues HollywoodLife, “but (even worse) says he hopes you find the same happiness one day. Dagger!”
That is not a typo.
Her ex-boyfriend hopes Jessica Simpson finds happiness, and HollywoodLife somehow made it seem evil.
Well, maybe it was the way Romo said it to HollywoodLife. Let’s take a look at his exact words.
“I’m happy for them,” Romo told the site, referring to Simpson and new beau Eric Johnson. “I don’t know much about it, but all I can say is, best of luck.”
Oooh… Dagger!! DAGGER!!
Romo is happy for Simpson and wishes her luck? Talk about pure venom!
He’s moved on, into a good relationship — and she’s done the same? Fight! Fight! Fight!
While Gossip Cop would love meet the HollywoodLife gang for a drink to discuss their great “exclusives,” we can’t. The petty, gratuitously mean juveniles who write the site’s stories are years away from being let into bars.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors