SOURCE: More to Eva Longoria & Tony Parker Split Than Text Messages
11:49 am, November 18th, 2010
Much has been made of the hundreds of text messages Tony Parker sent to Erin Barry, wife of his former teammate Brent Barry. And while we’ve confirmed the messages were inappropriately suggestive for a married man, they were not the sole cause of his and Eva Longoria‘s breakup.
In fact, Gossip Cop has learned Parker’s flirting with Barry ended over the summer.
What caused Longoria and Parker’s split, says our source, was their distance. We’re told that longterm issues were not easily resolved because the couple didn’t spend enough time together.
Even though our Parker source admits the San Antonio Spurs star strayed briefly in the beginning of their marriage, we’re told there was absolutely nothing physical between him and Barry.
What do you think about Longoria and Parker’s split?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court