Tony Parker Files $20 Million Lawsuit Over Injury From Chris Brown and Drake Brawl
12:01 am, June 22nd, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the San Antonio Spurs star was injured in the melee, during which several people were hit by broken glass.
In the lawsuit, Parker alleges the club’s operators “were reckless, careless and negligent in permitting Drake’s entourage and Brown’s entourage to be in the club at the same time despite known tension between the two.”
Parker confirmed in a press conference last Friday that he was hit in the eye during the crossfire, saying, “They started to throw bottles about… I got it all.”
And though the NBA player initially expected to be able to join France’s Olympic team this week, his condition worsened – sending him to the emergency room – and he will now have to miss a week of practice, according to the New York Post.
Neither Brown nor Drake, who have both denied responsibility for the fight, are named as defendants in the suit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills