Tony Parker Files $20 Million Lawsuit Over Injury From Chris Brown and Drake Brawl
12:01 am, June 22nd, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the San Antonio Spurs star was injured in the melee, during which several people were hit by broken glass.
In the lawsuit, Parker alleges the club’s operators “were reckless, careless and negligent in permitting Drake’s entourage and Brown’s entourage to be in the club at the same time despite known tension between the two.”
Parker confirmed in a press conference last Friday that he was hit in the eye during the crossfire, saying, “They started to throw bottles about… I got it all.”
And though the NBA player initially expected to be able to join France’s Olympic team this week, his condition worsened – sending him to the emergency room – and he will now have to miss a week of practice, according to the New York Post.
Neither Brown nor Drake, who have both denied responsibility for the fight, are named as defendants in the suit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game