Tony Parker Injured in Chris Brown-Drake Night Club Brawl
3:56 pm, June 15th, 2012PHOTO
The San Antonio Spurs player revealed during a press conference for the Summer Olympics on Friday that he was at W.i.P. when the brawl went down.
Parker told reporters, “I was there with a bunch of friends when a fight broke out. They started to throw bottles about… I got it all.”
“I can’t do anything for seven days… But I was lucky. The injury won’t prevent me from competing the Olympics in any way,” he explained.
Parker is set to join France’s Olympic basketball team on June 20.
Check out a PHOTO of Parker partying before the craziness began below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now