Did Tony Parker Think Eva Longoria Was Cheating with Lance Armstrong?
5:48 pm, December 2nd, 2010
When Eva Longoria filed for divorce from Tony Parker two weeks ago, and the world got wind of his inappropriate texting with Erin Barry, a slew of other rumors about Parker’s faithfulness began to surface.
But now the National Enquirer is claiming that Longoria may have strayed.
According to the tab, Parker was “jealous” of Longoria’s relationships with Kiefer Sutherland, Justin Timberlake, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx, but it was her “close ties” with Lance Armstrong “that sent Tony’s suspicions into overdrive.”
The mag quotes an alleged “source” as saying that “Tony knew when he was dating Eva that she was cheating on him with Lance – and he was suspicious all through the marriage that it might still be going on.”
Apparently, Parker was so threatened by the Tour de France champ that “he told Eva to stay away from him,” the so-called source claims.
So, did the NBA champion really suspect his wife was having an affair?
A source close to Parker tells Gossip Cop that he never thought Longoria was cheating on him – with Armstrong or anyone else.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?