Tony Danza is NOT Dead – Just Hoax
4:26 pm, September 1st, 2011
Tony Danza is the victim of a death hoax.
According to yet another gross prank from Global Associated Press, “Actor Tony Danza died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning – September 1, 2011.” The report cites police officials as saying Danza supposedly “fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set.”
But Danza is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
It’s another stupid, sick, fill-in-the-blank death rumor accelerated by Twitter and Facebook posts.
Gossip Cop wishes the trend would end.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In