Toni Braxton Hospitalized for Lupus Complications
4:23 pm, December 8th, 2012
Toni Braxton has been hospitalized for complications related to lupus.
The singer talked about the situation on Twitter.
“Hey guys, I’m in the hospital for health issues related to Lupus & Blood clots, I will be home soon… Thanks for all the love & support!” she wrote on Friday.
A complete recovery is anticipated.
In 2010, Braxton revealed that she was battling the autoimmune disease.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"