Toni Braxton Hospitalized for Lupus Complications
4:23 pm, December 8th, 2012
Toni Braxton has been hospitalized for complications related to lupus.
The singer talked about the situation on Twitter.
“Hey guys, I’m in the hospital for health issues related to Lupus & Blood clots, I will be home soon… Thanks for all the love & support!” she wrote on Friday.
A complete recovery is anticipated.
In 2010, Braxton revealed that she was battling the autoimmune disease.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet