Toni Braxton Hospitalized for Lupus Complications
4:23 pm, December 8th, 2012
Toni Braxton has been hospitalized for complications related to lupus.
The singer talked about the situation on Twitter.
“Hey guys, I’m in the hospital for health issues related to Lupus & Blood clots, I will be home soon… Thanks for all the love & support!” she wrote on Friday.
A complete recovery is anticipated.
In 2010, Braxton revealed that she was battling the autoimmune disease.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man