Tone Loc Collapses On Stage in Atlanta
12:47 pm, October 16th, 2011
Tone Loc collapsed on stage during a show in Atlanta on Saturday night.
The rapper, whose real name is Anthony Smith, was taken to a hospital and given an IV but is reportedly doing fine.
Loc was said to be suffering from “exhaustion,” according to TMZ.
Best known for late 1980s hits like “Funky Cold Medina” and “Wild Thing,” Loc pleaded no contest earlier this month to assault weapon possession and corporal injury to his child’s mother following a domestic violence arrest last June.
He collapsed due to overheating during a May 2009 concert in Florida.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Chad Johnson Wans Another Shot in the NFL
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed