Tone Loc Collapses On Stage in Atlanta
12:47 pm, October 16th, 2011
Tone Loc collapsed on stage during a show in Atlanta on Saturday night.
The rapper, whose real name is Anthony Smith, was taken to a hospital and given an IV but is reportedly doing fine.
Loc was said to be suffering from “exhaustion,” according to TMZ.
Best known for late 1980s hits like “Funky Cold Medina” and “Wild Thing,” Loc pleaded no contest earlier this month to assault weapon possession and corporal injury to his child’s mother following a domestic violence arrest last June.
He collapsed due to overheating during a May 2009 concert in Florida.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together