Tone Loc Collapses on Stage Again
12:59 pm, June 16th, 2012
Tone Loc collapsed on stage during a show in Austin on Friday night.
The rapper was stricken by heat exhaustion in the middle of his set at The Moody Theater, falling to the floor and needing assistance to get off stage.
After approximately 30 minutes, Tone Loc returned to finish his performance.
This is not the first time the performer, known for hits like “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina,” has collapsed.
He was hospitalized after a similar incident in Atlanta last October, and had a separate overheating incident while performing in Florida back in May 2009.
Loc is said to be doing better and is not expected to cancel future shows.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese