Tommy Chong Battling Prostate Cancer
9:34 am, June 10th, 2012
Tommy Chong, star of the pot-loving comedy team, “Cheech and Chong,” is battling prostate cancer.
He revealed during an interview on CNN on Saturday that he was diagnosed “about a month ago.”
An advocate for legalizing marijuana who spent nine months in a federal prison for selling drug paraphernalia, Chong said, “I’ve got prostate cancer, and I’m treating it with hemp oil, with cannabis,” adding that pot now “means a lot more to me than just being able to smoke a joint without being arrested.”
While he says he no longer smokes marijuana “for health reasons,” to treat his condition he ingests hemp oil “at night, so I won’t be woozy all day.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Khloe Kardashian Gives Selfie Advice
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?