Tommy Chong Battling Prostate Cancer
9:34 am, June 10th, 2012
Tommy Chong, star of the pot-loving comedy team, “Cheech and Chong,” is battling prostate cancer.
He revealed during an interview on CNN on Saturday that he was diagnosed “about a month ago.”
An advocate for legalizing marijuana who spent nine months in a federal prison for selling drug paraphernalia, Chong said, “I’ve got prostate cancer, and I’m treating it with hemp oil, with cannabis,” adding that pot now “means a lot more to me than just being able to smoke a joint without being arrested.”
While he says he no longer smokes marijuana “for health reasons,” to treat his condition he ingests hemp oil “at night, so I won’t be woozy all day.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings