Tommy Chong Battling Prostate Cancer
9:34 am, June 10th, 2012
Tommy Chong, star of the pot-loving comedy team, “Cheech and Chong,” is battling prostate cancer.
He revealed during an interview on CNN on Saturday that he was diagnosed “about a month ago.”
An advocate for legalizing marijuana who spent nine months in a federal prison for selling drug paraphernalia, Chong said, “I’ve got prostate cancer, and I’m treating it with hemp oil, with cannabis,” adding that pot now “means a lot more to me than just being able to smoke a joint without being arrested.”
While he says he no longer smokes marijuana “for health reasons,” to treat his condition he ingests hemp oil “at night, so I won’t be woozy all day.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z