Tommy Chong Battling Prostate Cancer
9:34 am, June 10th, 2012
Tommy Chong, star of the pot-loving comedy team, “Cheech and Chong,” is battling prostate cancer.
He revealed during an interview on CNN on Saturday that he was diagnosed “about a month ago.”
An advocate for legalizing marijuana who spent nine months in a federal prison for selling drug paraphernalia, Chong said, “I’ve got prostate cancer, and I’m treating it with hemp oil, with cannabis,” adding that pot now “means a lot more to me than just being able to smoke a joint without being arrested.”
While he says he no longer smokes marijuana “for health reasons,” to treat his condition he ingests hemp oil “at night, so I won’t be woozy all day.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014