Tom Hanks is Not A Done Deal for ‘Triple Frontier’
2:29 pm, November 30th, 2010
A report today claimed that Hanks had agreed to star in The Hurt Locker director’s next project, which is set in the border zone between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil, and is known as a haven for organized crime.
One of the film’s producers is quoted as saying, “Tom Hanks is starring in the film,” adding that shooting would begin “sometime in mid-March.”
But a rep for Hanks tells Gossip Cop, “There is no deal yet.”
While Hanks is expected to be part of Triple Frontier, it’s “not true” that anything has been finalized, we’re told.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court