Tom Hanks is Not A Done Deal for ‘Triple Frontier’
2:29 pm, November 30th, 2010
A report today claimed that Hanks had agreed to star in The Hurt Locker director’s next project, which is set in the border zone between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil, and is known as a haven for organized crime.
One of the film’s producers is quoted as saying, “Tom Hanks is starring in the film,” adding that shooting would begin “sometime in mid-March.”
But a rep for Hanks tells Gossip Cop, “There is no deal yet.”
While Hanks is expected to be part of Triple Frontier, it’s “not true” that anything has been finalized, we’re told.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids