Tom Hanks is Not A Done Deal for ‘Triple Frontier’
2:29 pm, November 30th, 2010
A report today claimed that Hanks had agreed to star in The Hurt Locker director’s next project, which is set in the border zone between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil, and is known as a haven for organized crime.
One of the film’s producers is quoted as saying, “Tom Hanks is starring in the film,” adding that shooting would begin “sometime in mid-March.”
But a rep for Hanks tells Gossip Cop, “There is no deal yet.”
While Hanks is expected to be part of Triple Frontier, it’s “not true” that anything has been finalized, we’re told.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin