Tom Hanks is Not A Done Deal for ‘Triple Frontier’
2:29 pm, November 30th, 2010
A report today claimed that Hanks had agreed to star in The Hurt Locker director’s next project, which is set in the border zone between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil, and is known as a haven for organized crime.
One of the film’s producers is quoted as saying, “Tom Hanks is starring in the film,” adding that shooting would begin “sometime in mid-March.”
But a rep for Hanks tells Gossip Cop, “There is no deal yet.”
While Hanks is expected to be part of Triple Frontier, it’s “not true” that anything has been finalized, we’re told.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors