WATCH: Tom Hanks & Jay Leno Remember Michael Clarke Duncan at Memorial Service
6:01 pm, September 11th, 2012VIDEO
It seems like Duncan was beloved by everyone with whom he worked in Hollywood, and Hanks, his The Green Mile co-star, celebrated his friend with an amusing story about Duncan’s (very) brief stint with a gang as a kid in Chicago.
An emotional Leno, meanwhile, lamented Duncan’s passing and what “might have been” had he lived.
Check out the videos below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents