Tom Hanks Films Himself Getting “Bloody” Elbow Procedure — WATCH HERE!
5:49 pm, June 15th, 2013VIDEO
Tom Hanks has made a personal movie for his fans, but squeamish viewers might want to stay away.
The Oscar winner filmed himself getting a “fascinating medical procedure” on Thursday, where a doctor drained his swollen elbow.
The video, posted on his WhoSay account, features the doc using syringes to drain a “bloody” liquid, as Hanks provides amusing commentary.
For the record, Hanks says he was suffering from bursitis, an inflammation of fluid near the joints.
Check out the video below, but heed the actor’s warning: It’s “not for the faint of heart.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin