Tom Hanks Films Himself Getting “Bloody” Elbow Procedure — WATCH HERE!
5:49 pm, June 15th, 2013VIDEO
Tom Hanks has made a personal movie for his fans, but squeamish viewers might want to stay away.
The Oscar winner filmed himself getting a “fascinating medical procedure” on Thursday, where a doctor drained his swollen elbow.
The video, posted on his WhoSay account, features the doc using syringes to drain a “bloody” liquid, as Hanks provides amusing commentary.
For the record, Hanks says he was suffering from bursitis, an inflammation of fluid near the joints.
Check out the video below, but heed the actor’s warning: It’s “not for the faint of heart.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank