Tom Hanks Films Himself Getting “Bloody” Elbow Procedure — WATCH HERE!
5:49 pm, June 15th, 2013VIDEO
Tom Hanks has made a personal movie for his fans, but squeamish viewers might want to stay away.
The Oscar winner filmed himself getting a “fascinating medical procedure” on Thursday, where a doctor drained his swollen elbow.
The video, posted on his WhoSay account, features the doc using syringes to drain a “bloody” liquid, as Hanks provides amusing commentary.
For the record, Hanks says he was suffering from bursitis, an inflammation of fluid near the joints.
Check out the video below, but heed the actor’s warning: It’s “not for the faint of heart.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese