Tom Cruise Using Son Connor As “Wingman” To Pick Up Women?
6:12 pm, October 24th, 2012
“He may be the biggest star in the world, but even Tom Cruise needs a wingman,” begins a piece in Star.
Yes, the same Katie Holmes to whom Star had to issue an apology.
Anyway, now the tab claims that Cruise is looking for “a beautiful brunette between the ages of 23 and 30,” but his “game” is a “little rusty after five years of marriage.”
And since Connor is a big time DJ these days, says Star, Cruise recently watched his son perform at the London club Chinawhite, where the actor “met and flirted” with two of his kid’s Playboy model friends.
“Instead of being worried about his dad horning in on his territory,” writes the mag, “Connor is actually Tom’s biggest supporter.”
The tab then quotes a so-called ”source” as saying, “Connor feels likes he knows Tom best and would be the perfect guy to find him a new woman.”
OK, and next week’s Star will probably have an article that says “Suri MacDaddying Her Dad With Single Moms.”
A source close to Cruise tells Gossip Cop that Star’s story is completely “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right