Tom Cruise And Will Smith Scientology Event Is “Bull”
5:31 pm, July 13th, 2010
Many outlets reported that it “was for a four-hour Scientology event.”
Other places, noting that a few other stars were there, including Anna Kendrick, Milo Ventimiglia, Chad Michael Murray, Eric Dane, and Johnny Galecki of “The Big Bang Theory,” asked whether the younger actors were “the next generation of Scientologists.”
So, was it a Scientology pow wow?
Cruise, Smith, and the other stars were at the Saddle Ranch, which has a mechanical bull in the middle of the restaurant, for a table read of a movie called Paper Wings, which is being developed by Smith’s production company, Overbrook Entertainment.
Our source, who is familiar with the project, explained that they “chose the Saddle Ranch for the table read because the story of the film involves a bull rider and a country singer.”
It should be noted, though, that while those actors were at the reading, they haven’t yet officially signed on to the film.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller