CLAIM: Tom Cruise Co-Stars Teasing Him for Dressing Like a Teen
1:21 pm, July 13th, 2011
Tom Cruise, reports In Touch, has gone from starring in Top Gun to now being called “Top Grandpa” by his castmates on the set of Rock of Ages, where the mag says he’s “embarrassing himself by dressing like a teenager and trying to seem relevant.”
The tabloid goes on to say that while Cruise has been “trying to get close to the cast and crew by introducing them to up-and-coming bands… they’re too busy making fun of him behind his back to be impressed by his efforts.”
A Cruise insider says the In Touch piece is “absurd,” and another source on the set of the film tells Gossip Cop “that’s just not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents