Tom Cruise on “Dear Friend” Tony Scott’s Death: “I Will Really Miss Him”
4:33 pm, August 20th, 2012
Cruise tells Gossip Cop in a statement, “Tony was my dear friend and I will really miss him. He was a creative visionary whose mark on film is immeasurable.”
“My deepest sorrow and thoughts are with his family at this time,” adds the actor.
A slew of actors and fellow directors such as Justin Timberlake, Samuel L. Jackson, Jon Favreau and Eli Roth have tweeted heartfelt messages about Scott and his legacy.
Scott was reportedly diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer before he died.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre