Tom Cruise on “Dear Friend” Tony Scott’s Death: “I Will Really Miss Him”
4:33 pm, August 20th, 2012
Cruise tells Gossip Cop in a statement, “Tony was my dear friend and I will really miss him. He was a creative visionary whose mark on film is immeasurable.”
“My deepest sorrow and thoughts are with his family at this time,” adds the actor.
A slew of actors and fellow directors such as Justin Timberlake, Samuel L. Jackson, Jon Favreau and Eli Roth have tweeted heartfelt messages about Scott and his legacy.
Scott was reportedly diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer before he died.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship