Tom Cruise on “Dear Friend” Tony Scott’s Death: “I Will Really Miss Him”
4:33 pm, August 20th, 2012
Cruise tells Gossip Cop in a statement, “Tony was my dear friend and I will really miss him. He was a creative visionary whose mark on film is immeasurable.”
“My deepest sorrow and thoughts are with his family at this time,” adds the actor.
A slew of actors and fellow directors such as Justin Timberlake, Samuel L. Jackson, Jon Favreau and Eli Roth have tweeted heartfelt messages about Scott and his legacy.
Scott was reportedly diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer before he died.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank