Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes “Marriage Bombshell” is a Dud
4:29 pm, November 3rd, 2010
Not with each other.
With In Touch.
The tabloid has an annoying habit of making up stuff when it comes to the couple and their daughter, Suri.
This week, the mag goes big, claiming that an anonymous former Scientologist is shopping a tell-all book (still “not complete”) that supposedly includes “many chapters” on their marriage.
According to In Touch, the book reveals that Holmes “has her own quarters” and sleeps separately from Cruise, and that she can’t have privacy from full-time Scientology handlers.
The staff also has to keep the house spotless to meet “germaphobe Tom’s strict specifications.”
Meanwhile, Cruise and Holmes have a “shockingly large number” of problems, including disagreements over whether to have another kid.
The article keeps piling on new rumors about the family’s home life (including Holmes’ alleged $1.5 million per year “shopping allowance”) in the hopes that quantity equals accuracy.
In Touch‘s allegations are “false,” according to a rep for Cruise.
Not surprising, given the magazine’s track record.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs