CLAIM: Tom Cruise “Bans” Son Connor From Giving Interviews
1:12 pm, June 8th, 2012
According to the Australian paper, “the talented young Cruise couldn’t speak for himself on the record” during a recent alleged meeting.
“Instead he watched on as his rep, Dave Osokow, did the talking for him,” says the Telegraph, which quotes Oskow as allegedly revealing, “His parents don’t allow him to do interviews.”
A rep for Cruise tells Gossip Cop it’s a complete “lie” that the actor has banned Connor – who frequently tweets from his own Twitter account – from doing interviews.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Bill O'Reilly Diagnoses Obama's 'Personality'
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed