TAB: Tom Cruise and Son Connor Have “Strange and Cold” Relationship
12:50 pm, November 9th, 2011
A supposed “source” for the tabloid claims, “Tom is a very difficult man to get to know…. It’s almost like he treats Connor like a business associate rather than a son.
The alleged source adds that the 16-year-old is also extremely jealous of his five-year-old sister, Suri.
While Suri is lavished with “attention, fancy family trips and essentially whatever her heart desires materially,” Connor is left out in the cold by his dad and stepmom, Katie Holmes, says In Touch.
Connor’s supposedly bitter because he thinks his half-sister “gets a lot more of Tom’s time and attention” than he got as a child.
The “source” says, “He’s been in therapy on and off” to help him “deal with his family drama, but he still gets very emotional.”
OK, here’s what’s true about this story: Connor Cruise is adopted.
Here’s what’s not: Everything else.
A source close to Cruise call the story “disgusting” and “wrong,” and tells Gossip Cop, “They are super-close and Connor is on set with him all the time when he can be, and is going on the Mission [Impossible] tour.”
The only “drama” here is what’s being manufactured by In Touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting