Tom Cruise Next Wife Already “Chosen”?
8:55 pm, July 19th, 2012
“Has The Next Mrs. Tom Cruise Already Been Chosen?” asks a clueless RadarOnline.
Actually, there hasn’t been any legitimate speculation, but still RadarOnline says Cruise will next marry Pecoraro, and that 27-year-old beauty will be “the perfect match for the Mission: Impossible star because she’s a devout Scientologist.”
Even though Percoraro has a boyfriend, the blog still claims that “the church will do whatever it takes to provide damage control to the very public divorce between Tom and Katie.”
“With the embarrassment his divorce has caused the church, they want to stabilize the situation quickly,” says a so-called “source,” who adds, “They also want to show that Tom has rebounded fast and that his new wife is beautiful and steeped in Scientology…. They’d certainly want her to have a child soon. So she could quickly be going from her modest apartment to a mansion in Beverly Hills with a baby on the way.”
One slight problem: the story is NOT true.
Cruise and Pecoraro are not being married off by the Church of Scientology.
His rep tells Gossip Cop the RadarOnline report is unequivocally “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever