TAB: Tom Cruise Dines in London With “Mystery Woman”
10:16 am, September 23rd, 2012
“Tom Cruise is certainly loving life in London,” begins a piece in the Daily Mail.
According to the British tab, the “newly single A-lister,” who’s in London filming All You Need is Kill, was spotted over the weekend at “The Ivy restaurant with a mystery female companion.”
The piece even features a photo of the “mystery woman.”
However, the real “mystery” is how the Daily Mail could be SO completely clueless.
The woman in question is actress Roma Downey, and she is NOT dating Cruise.
She, of course, is married to TV producer extraordinaire Mark Burnett, who’s pictured walking out of The Ivy right behind Cruise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments