CLAIM: Tom Cruise Having “Midlife Crisis”
3:50 pm, October 17th, 2012
Tom Cruise is going through a “midlife crisis,” reports In Touch.
The mag claims the actor has been dressing “young,” “clubbing” while he films All You Need is Kill in London, and riding “motorbikes,” all supposed tell-tale signs of a midlife crisis.
One alleged “industry insider” for the tabloid says Cruise is “trying to look cool and go out and be hip, but he just looks silly and icky.”
In Touch goes on to note that the Mission: Impossible star recently celebrated Usher’s birthday in England, a fact which the tab’s “source” uses as further proof that he’s “lost his place as a husband and a father.”
And that’s not the end of Cruise’s supposed issues.
The purported insider says he’s “super worried” about his acting career now that he’s getting older.
“Tom is very nervous about being eased out of big action-star roles,” claims the source.
That’s funny, considering Cruise has two action movies due out in 2012 and 2013 (Jack Reacher and Oblivion), as well as at least three other blockbusters slated for the near future (All You Need is Kill, Van Helsing and Mission: Impossible 5).
Also, the actor is barely consumed with partying while in London — he’s been filming nonstop — which is the only reason he hasn’t been able to spend time with Suri in New York.
A source close who’s actually close to Cruise tells Gossip Cop the tab’s “midlife crisis” tale is “hilarious” and “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Gwyneth Paltrow Forces Kids To Speak Only Spanish?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!