MAG: Tom Cruise Wears Special Helmet to Prevent Hair Loss
1:17 pm, March 21st, 2012
Tom Cruise is pulling out all the stops to “keep his hair,” reports In Touch, which goes on to claim that the Mission Impossible star has started wearing a “Hands Free Hair Rejuvenator.”
Yes, according to a so-called “friend” of Cruise, he’s “worried about losing his hair,” so he’s taken a preemptive measure in the form of the $699 wacky-looking gadget (pictured right.)
The supposed pal says Cruise, who’s turning 50 this year, recently purchased the “helmet-like device that uses laser therapy to stimulate hair growth,” and “wears it for 25 minutes a day.”
Wow, we’ve never heard of anything quite like that before…
And neither has Cruise!
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “ludicrous.”
In Touch, on the other hand, might want to look into getting some sort of fact-checking device.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look