MAG: Tom Cruise Wears Special Helmet to Prevent Hair Loss
1:17 pm, March 21st, 2012
Tom Cruise is pulling out all the stops to “keep his hair,” reports In Touch, which goes on to claim that the Mission Impossible star has started wearing a “Hands Free Hair Rejuvenator.”
Yes, according to a so-called “friend” of Cruise, he’s “worried about losing his hair,” so he’s taken a preemptive measure in the form of the $699 wacky-looking gadget (pictured right.)
The supposed pal says Cruise, who’s turning 50 this year, recently purchased the “helmet-like device that uses laser therapy to stimulate hair growth,” and “wears it for 25 minutes a day.”
Wow, we’ve never heard of anything quite like that before…
And neither has Cruise!
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “ludicrous.”
In Touch, on the other hand, might want to look into getting some sort of fact-checking device.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet