CLAIM: Tom Cruise May Leave Scientology, Katie Holmes “Would Reconsider” Split
9:05 pm, October 14th, 2012
Picking up a story from the British tabloid The People, HollywoodLife quotes a “source” as saying, “Now he’s lost the most precious thing in his life, he sees that his Scientology beliefs may not have hurt his box office but have ended not one but two marriages.”
(What a made-up quote!)
The so-called “source,” who claims Cruise feels like a “failure,” continues, “He has lost Nicole [Kidman] and now his wife and daughter.”
And, says HollywoodLife, Scientology could be to blame.
“He has always used the Scientology techniques but he has now realized they don’t work in marriage,” alleges the supposed “friend.”
Now the actor is supposedly contemplating leaving the Church all together — and if he does, the “source” claims, “Katie would reconsider.”
Says the source, “She was in love with Tom, he was her childhood crush. It took a lot of strength to break free. But now she has peace of mind but no love.”
So is Cruise seriously considering abandoning Scientology, and would Holmes really reconcile with him if he does?
Uh, that’s a NO… and another NO.
A rep for Cruise tells Gossip Cop that The People story — picked up by HollywoodLife with no fact-checking whatsoever — is entirely “false.”
Plus, a source close to Holmes assures us she is adjusting quite happily to her new life, and is not considering a reunion.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?