Tom Cruise “Kissing” Olga Kurylenko During Oblivion Sparks Fake Controversy
8:00 pm, July 14th, 2012
A grainy image of Cruise and Kurylenko embracing on the California set of their sci-fi film Oblivion is making the rounds, and the sight of Cruise locking lips with someone who isn’t Holmes is making waves — even though it’s his job.
They’re actors. This is what they do for a living.
Of course, as soon as news of his divorce broke, tabloids began floating false rumors about Cruise’s (fictional) intimacy with Kurylenko being a reason behind Holmes deciding to end their marriage.
It was nonsense, as is the continued bait-and-switch, sensationalized treatment of Cruise and Kurylenko’s filmed “kissing” as having any meaning beyond Oblivion itself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?