Tom Cruise “Kissing” Olga Kurylenko During Oblivion Sparks Fake Controversy
8:00 pm, July 14th, 2012
A grainy image of Cruise and Kurylenko embracing on the California set of their sci-fi film Oblivion is making the rounds, and the sight of Cruise locking lips with someone who isn’t Holmes is making waves — even though it’s his job.
They’re actors. This is what they do for a living.
Of course, as soon as news of his divorce broke, tabloids began floating false rumors about Cruise’s (fictional) intimacy with Kurylenko being a reason behind Holmes deciding to end their marriage.
It was nonsense, as is the continued bait-and-switch, sensationalized treatment of Cruise and Kurylenko’s filmed “kissing” as having any meaning beyond Oblivion itself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try