TAB: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes “Spending Thanksgiving Together”
4:34 pm, November 7th, 2012
According to the tabloid, “The trio will jet to Telluride, Colo., later this month for a relaxing three- or four-day getaway.”
A so-called “source” for the magazine says, “Tom and Katie are determined to show Suri that they’re still friends and devoted parents.”
“Even tough things have obviously changed dramatically,” says OK!’s “source,” Cruise “loves the idea that they can still be together for Thanksgiving.”
The tab then notes how it previously reported that Cruise and Holmes “may reconcile.”
Anyway, OK!’s “insider” adds that Cruise came up with the idea of spending Thanksgiving together because he “hates to see Suri suffer,” and Holmes similarly feels “the divorce has been immensely hard on Suri, and she wants to do whatever it takes to make things a bit easier.”
Now let Gossip Cop make this easy.
The entire story is NOT true.
As we reported a week ago, Holmes and Cruise are NOT reconciling.
And they are NOT spending Thanksgiving together.
NOT in Colorado, NOT in L.A., NOT in Guam — NOWHERE.
Cruise’s rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the OK! story is “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted