Tom Cruise Already Looking For Katie Holmes “Replacement”?
1:47 pm, August 29th, 2012
The mag claims Cruise is “desperately seeking wife No. 4,” and was “aggressively” on the prowl during a recent night out at the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles.
A supposed “insider” for the tabloid explains, “When a relationship is over, he just emotionally wipes the woman out. If it weren’t for Suri, he’d never think about Katie again.”
In Touch goes on to claim that Cruise is now completely “back on the market,” and is “already looking for the next Mrs. Cruise.”
Another so-called “source” says, “He’s not ready to date in public, but he’s asked friends to set him up with girls.”
Of course, the magazine does not actually know the names of any of these alleged women, or when the supposed dates are to take place, but its “insiders” are nevertheless 100% positive that Cruise will “have a new woman in his life” imminently.
Very thorough reporting there.
Still, Gossip Cop checked with a source close to Cruise, who tells us the mag’s rebound story is nothing but “lies.”
A lawyer for the Mission: Impossible star also blasted the report, saying, “The only relationships Tom is focused on now are his children.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Is Jessica Alba Leaving Her Insecurities Behind?
- Jennifer Lopez's Dancers Dish About Drama On Tour
- Cindy Crawford's Daughter Is Model Material