Claim: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Planning Reality Show
4:30 pm, July 20th, 2010
According to the British mag, Holmes “is planning on answering those rumours that her marriage is a sham — by letting hubby Tom Cruise record their everyday lives” for a reality show.
The article, picked up by the likes of Showbiz Spy and others, alleges Cruise has already “been filming Kate and other aspects of their life for the past month.”
Originally, he wanted to “select a few personal clips to show fans,” explains Grazia‘s source, “but word has got out through his agents (CAA) and he is currently fielding offers from entertainment companies. ”
The source notes, however, that “No deal has been struck yet.”
And no deal will be.
There is no reality to this reality show rumor.
A rep for Cruise dismissed the item as a “joke,” noting Grazia‘s report “is made up out of thin air.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014