Claim: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Planning Reality Show
4:30 pm, July 20th, 2010
According to the British mag, Holmes “is planning on answering those rumours that her marriage is a sham — by letting hubby Tom Cruise record their everyday lives” for a reality show.
The article, picked up by the likes of Showbiz Spy and others, alleges Cruise has already “been filming Kate and other aspects of their life for the past month.”
Originally, he wanted to “select a few personal clips to show fans,” explains Grazia‘s source, “but word has got out through his agents (CAA) and he is currently fielding offers from entertainment companies. ”
The source notes, however, that “No deal has been struck yet.”
And no deal will be.
There is no reality to this reality show rumor.
A rep for Cruise dismissed the item as a “joke,” noting Grazia‘s report “is made up out of thin air.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress