No War Over Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman’s Daughter
4:48 pm, July 21st, 2010
The mag claims 17-year-old Isbaella is “caught in a tug of war between” Kidman and Cruise’s current wife, Katie Holmes.
Since Cruise hangs out with son Connor, and “Katie and [daughter] Suri shop,” says the mag, Isabella “never feels like she fits in… but Nicole ‘gets’ her.”
In Touch‘s so-called “insider” alleges that Isabella’s relationship with Holmes has “deteriorated” to the point that Isabella “is insisting she wants to go live with Nicole” in Nashville.
And now Cruise, supposedly “caught in the middle,” is “fighting to stop Isabella from moving out.”
Sounds like it would be a huge family dilemma… if it were the least bit accurate.
A rep for Cruise tells Gossip Cop that talk of discord among Holmes, Kidman and any of the children just “isn’t true.”
Furthermore, Isabella is not “moving out.”
Maybe In Touch should just “move” on.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller