Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Reportedly Trying to Work Out Divorce Settlement
1:07 pm, July 7th, 2012
Multiple outlets are reporting that Cruise and Holmes are attempting to hammer out an arrangement through their attorneys before a courtroom clash in New York, where Holmes filed for divorce nine days ago.
In the time since the split was announced, certain sites have spread inaccurate stories about the soon-to-be exes’ legal maneuverings, including the false report that Holmes had asked for an “emergency hearing” on child support and custody.
Holmes is seeking sole custody of the couple’s six-year-old daughter Suri.
As a Holmes insider told Gossip Cop, Suri’s education and upbringing were the major considerations in Holmes’ divorce filing.
Again, there’s no confirmation yet that the couple is in the midst of formal settlement negotiations.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?