Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Reportedly Trying to Work Out Divorce Settlement
1:07 pm, July 7th, 2012
Multiple outlets are reporting that Cruise and Holmes are attempting to hammer out an arrangement through their attorneys before a courtroom clash in New York, where Holmes filed for divorce nine days ago.
In the time since the split was announced, certain sites have spread inaccurate stories about the soon-to-be exes’ legal maneuverings, including the false report that Holmes had asked for an “emergency hearing” on child support and custody.
Holmes is seeking sole custody of the couple’s six-year-old daughter Suri.
As a Holmes insider told Gossip Cop, Suri’s education and upbringing were the major considerations in Holmes’ divorce filing.
Again, there’s no confirmation yet that the couple is in the midst of formal settlement negotiations.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet