Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Reportedly Trying to Work Out Divorce Settlement
1:07 pm, July 7th, 2012
Multiple outlets are reporting that Cruise and Holmes are attempting to hammer out an arrangement through their attorneys before a courtroom clash in New York, where Holmes filed for divorce nine days ago.
In the time since the split was announced, certain sites have spread inaccurate stories about the soon-to-be exes’ legal maneuverings, including the false report that Holmes had asked for an “emergency hearing” on child support and custody.
Holmes is seeking sole custody of the couple’s six-year-old daughter Suri.
As a Holmes insider told Gossip Cop, Suri’s education and upbringing were the major considerations in Holmes’ divorce filing.
Again, there’s no confirmation yet that the couple is in the midst of formal settlement negotiations.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?