Katie Holmes’ Divorce Filing Seeks Sole Custody of Suri, Support from Tom Cruise
2:49 pm, June 29th, 2012
In her petition, the former “Dawson’s Creek” star indicates that she is seeking sole legal custody of the couple’s 6-year-old daughter Suri, as well as primary residential custody.
Holmes’ paperwork makes no mention of the pair’s prenup, but indicates that she’s seeking a division of property and a “suitable amount” of child support, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails