Katie Holmes’ Divorce Filing Seeks Sole Custody of Suri, Support from Tom Cruise
2:49 pm, June 29th, 2012
In her petition, the former “Dawson’s Creek” star indicates that she is seeking sole legal custody of the couple’s 6-year-old daughter Suri, as well as primary residential custody.
Holmes’ paperwork makes no mention of the pair’s prenup, but indicates that she’s seeking a division of property and a “suitable amount” of child support, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank