Katie Holmes’ Divorce Filing Seeks Sole Custody of Suri, Support from Tom Cruise
2:49 pm, June 29th, 2012
In her petition, the former “Dawson’s Creek” star indicates that she is seeking sole legal custody of the couple’s 6-year-old daughter Suri, as well as primary residential custody.
Holmes’ paperwork makes no mention of the pair’s prenup, but indicates that she’s seeking a division of property and a “suitable amount” of child support, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand