Katie Holmes’ Divorce Filing Seeks Sole Custody of Suri, Support from Tom Cruise
2:49 pm, June 29th, 2012
In her petition, the former “Dawson’s Creek” star indicates that she is seeking sole legal custody of the couple’s 6-year-old daughter Suri, as well as primary residential custody.
Holmes’ paperwork makes no mention of the pair’s prenup, but indicates that she’s seeking a division of property and a “suitable amount” of child support, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Keith Urban Doesn't Want To Leave Idol
- J.Lo's Daughter Rocks Chanel Accessories Worth $2k