CLAIM: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Have “Unhappy” Anniversary
11:29 am, December 1st, 2010
This week, the tab paints a negative picture of the couple, claiming that their recent fourth anniversary was “unhappy” and that Cruise and Holmes are “living separate lives.”
What example does Star use?
Holmes supposedly felt “so alone” while filming her scenes for Jack and Jill in Florida on November 18 – the couple’s anniversary. “She honestly thought that Tom would be there to celebrate the milestone with her,” a so-called “source” tells the tab.
On their special day, Cruise was filming Mission: Impossible 4 in Dubai.
A source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop the couple knew well in advance they wouldn’t be able to spend their anniversary together due to their filming schedules.
Moreover, Holmes’ rep calls the “separate lives” allegation in the story “hilarious” because once back in Los Angeles, Cruise and daughter Suri “came by the [Jack and Jill] shoot to hang out at the end and take her home.”
When it comes to tracking stars, Star seems a bit lost.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank