CLAIM: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Have “Unhappy” Anniversary
11:29 am, December 1st, 2010
This week, the tab paints a negative picture of the couple, claiming that their recent fourth anniversary was “unhappy” and that Cruise and Holmes are “living separate lives.”
What example does Star use?
Holmes supposedly felt “so alone” while filming her scenes for Jack and Jill in Florida on November 18 – the couple’s anniversary. “She honestly thought that Tom would be there to celebrate the milestone with her,” a so-called “source” tells the tab.
On their special day, Cruise was filming Mission: Impossible 4 in Dubai.
A source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop the couple knew well in advance they wouldn’t be able to spend their anniversary together due to their filming schedules.
Moreover, Holmes’ rep calls the “separate lives” allegation in the story “hilarious” because once back in Los Angeles, Cruise and daughter Suri “came by the [Jack and Jill] shoot to hang out at the end and take her home.”
When it comes to tracking stars, Star seems a bit lost.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss