Tom Cruise Jack Reacher Premiere Postponed Due to Connecticut Shooting
10:30 pm, December 14th, 2012
Tom Cruise’s Jack Reacher premiere in Pittsburgh, originally scheduled for Saturday night, has been postponed.
In a statement, Paramount Pictures cites Friday morning’s tragic massacre at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut as the reason for the delay.
“Due to the terrible tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, and out of honor and respect for the families of the victims whose lives were senselessly taken, we are postponing tomorrow’s Pittsburgh premiere of Jack Reacher,” the film company says, adding, “Our hearts go out to all those who lost loved ones.”
The movie, based on the Lee Child novel One Shot, is about a former military police officer who is recruited by an alleged sniper to help prove his innocence.
There is no word yet when the premiere will be rescheduled.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?