CLAIM: Tom Cruise “Handpicked a Husband” for Daughter Isabella
11:54 am, May 10th, 2012
“Tom Cruise has handpicked a husband for his daughter Isabella,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer, which goes on to say that the star is “so delighted” with his choice of music composer Eddie Frencher, “he’s promised to arrange the entire wedding and honeymoon.”
According to the tab, Cruise is willing to “arrange for the flowers, seating, everything” at his mansion, and “would even pay for the engagement ring his daughter seems to want so badly!”
The mag says Cruise has known Frencher’s family for a long time because they are “prominent members in the Church of Scientology.”
“It wasn’t important to Tom that Eddie doesn’t come from money, what was important is that the family has Scientology values,” says a supposed “insider.”
Here’s what’s true: Isabella and Frencher are dating.
Here’s what’s not true: Everything else.
Cruise did NOT handpick Frencher as a husband for his daughter.
A source close to Cruise tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer story is all “lies.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together