Tom Cruise’s “Flirty Photos” with Co-Star the “Final Straw” in Katie Holmes Split?
10:31 am, July 7th, 2012
Yes, the supermarket tabloid is claiming Cruise and his Oblivion co-star Olga Kurylenko were recently seen holding hands “in a shockingly intimate moment” in New York.
Of course, what the National Enquirer fails to mention — and as Gossip Cop already pointed out weeks ago when MediaTakeOut tried peddling this same nonsense — is that Cruise and Kurlyenko were FILMING their movie when the “intimate moment” occurred.
That’s right – it was all pretend.
But that doesn’t stop the shameless magazine from claiming the “flirty photos” taken during filming that day were the “final straw” in Holmes deciding to end their marriage.
The National Enquirer even goes on regurgitate its bait-and-switch cover story from May, when it claimed Cruise’s “raunchy” W Magazine photoshoot was sure to cause “a shocking blowup” with Holmes.
As Gossip Cop exclusively reported on Tuesday, Holmes filed for divorce over disagreements on how to raise their daughter Suri - NOT because of any third party.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z