Tom Cruise Forbid Katie Holmes from Making Dawson’s Creek Reunion Movie?
10:54 am, July 3rd, 2012
For instance, the magazine now says it has an “exclusive” that Cruise “forbade” Holmes from doing a “Dawson’s Creek” reunion movie.
“[Producers] were begging her to sign on for a reunion movie,” a so-called “source” tells Us Weekly. “Tom said absolutely no way and thought going backward would be bad.”
When Cruise “nixed the idea,” says Us Weekly, it supposedly put him at odds with Holmes, who the “source” says “wanted to do the movie and reconnect with her fans.”
A couple of things.
First of all, the story about Cruise torpedoing a “Dawson’s Creek” movie is not an Us Weekly “exclusive” — it ran in the National Enquirer last month.
More importantly: It’s totally false.
The reunion movie was never actually happening — it was just something the actors had recently joked about in various interviews.
Us Weekly’s implication that “Dawson’s Creek” became a sore point for Holmes and Cruise in terms of her professional future, contributing to their split, is nothing more than exaggeration and speculation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries