Tom Cruise Forbid Katie Holmes from Making Dawson’s Creek Reunion Movie?
10:54 am, July 3rd, 2012
For instance, the magazine now says it has an “exclusive” that Cruise “forbade” Holmes from doing a “Dawson’s Creek” reunion movie.
“[Producers] were begging her to sign on for a reunion movie,” a so-called “source” tells Us Weekly. “Tom said absolutely no way and thought going backward would be bad.”
When Cruise “nixed the idea,” says Us Weekly, it supposedly put him at odds with Holmes, who the “source” says “wanted to do the movie and reconnect with her fans.”
A couple of things.
First of all, the story about Cruise torpedoing a “Dawson’s Creek” movie is not an Us Weekly “exclusive” — it ran in the National Enquirer last month.
More importantly: It’s totally false.
The reunion movie was never actually happening — it was just something the actors had recently joked about in various interviews.
Us Weekly’s implication that “Dawson’s Creek” became a sore point for Holmes and Cruise in terms of her professional future, contributing to their split, is nothing more than exaggeration and speculation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted