Tom Cruise and David Beckham Form Secret Motorcycle Club?
4:37 pm, December 13th, 2010
“David Beckham and Tom Cruise form Midnight Boys Bike Club for A-list Bikers,” reads a headline in The Mirror, which goes on to explain that the two megastars created a club, and “a whole host of A-list bikers have been invited to join them for midnight cruises through the Hollywood Hills.”
A so-called “source” tells the British tab, “The boys love to ride… At midnight they can get away with cruising around in a group and seeing the sights of LA without a zillion paparazzi chasing them around.”
Here’s what’s true: Cruise and Beckham ride motorcycles.
Here’s what’s NOT true: Everything else.
Beckham and Cruise have NOT formed anything called the Midnight Boys Bike Club – and for that matter, they’re also not planning to build a treehouse where members can meet and greet each other with secret handshakes.
A source close to Beckham tells Gossip Cop that they’ve never heard anything about this wheely exclusive bike club, and a rep for Cruise says there’s “no truth at all” to the Mirror‘s article.
Yet another Cruise and Beckham story that hits the skids.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted