Tom Cruise and David Beckham Form Secret Motorcycle Club?
4:37 pm, December 13th, 2010
“David Beckham and Tom Cruise form Midnight Boys Bike Club for A-list Bikers,” reads a headline in The Mirror, which goes on to explain that the two megastars created a club, and “a whole host of A-list bikers have been invited to join them for midnight cruises through the Hollywood Hills.”
A so-called “source” tells the British tab, “The boys love to ride… At midnight they can get away with cruising around in a group and seeing the sights of LA without a zillion paparazzi chasing them around.”
Here’s what’s true: Cruise and Beckham ride motorcycles.
Here’s what’s NOT true: Everything else.
Beckham and Cruise have NOT formed anything called the Midnight Boys Bike Club – and for that matter, they’re also not planning to build a treehouse where members can meet and greet each other with secret handshakes.
A source close to Beckham tells Gossip Cop that they’ve never heard anything about this wheely exclusive bike club, and a rep for Cruise says there’s “no truth at all” to the Mirror‘s article.
Yet another Cruise and Beckham story that hits the skids.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant