Tom Cruise “Still Trying to Control” Katie Holmes?
3:31 pm, August 15th, 2012
According to the tabloid, Cruise is still “hurt and angry” after Holmes blindsided him with divorce papers, and is “trying to use their daughter to exert power over Katie.”
The mag quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “With his daily phone calls and texts to Suri, he can keep tabs on Katie.”
Or perhaps he just wants to be in touch with his daughter.
Regardless, Life & Style’s “insider” claims “Tom has even told Suri that any time she wants to speak to him, she should ask her mommy to make the call,” and explains that once he gets Holmes on the phone, Cruise “always brings up their relationship and says something catty.”
The actress believes Cruise is “using Suri to spy on her” and “get under her skin,” adds the mag’s supposed source.
This, of course, is coming from the same tabloid that ran a cover that read “Baby No. 2 On The Way” for Cruise and Holmes (WRONG), and recently was blasted by the actor’s lawyer for incorrectly asserting he had “abandoned” Suri, to whom the mag now says he makes “daily phone calls.”
Even logic aside, the story is 100 PERCENT NOT TRUE.
Cruise is not trying to “control” Holmes.
He’s trying to remain in contact with his daughter.
A source close to the Mission: Impossible star tells Gossip Cop that the Life & Style story is simply “pathetic.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet