Tom Cruise “Still Trying to Control” Katie Holmes?
3:31 pm, August 15th, 2012
According to the tabloid, Cruise is still “hurt and angry” after Holmes blindsided him with divorce papers, and is “trying to use their daughter to exert power over Katie.”
The mag quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “With his daily phone calls and texts to Suri, he can keep tabs on Katie.”
Or perhaps he just wants to be in touch with his daughter.
Regardless, Life & Style’s “insider” claims “Tom has even told Suri that any time she wants to speak to him, she should ask her mommy to make the call,” and explains that once he gets Holmes on the phone, Cruise “always brings up their relationship and says something catty.”
The actress believes Cruise is “using Suri to spy on her” and “get under her skin,” adds the mag’s supposed source.
This, of course, is coming from the same tabloid that ran a cover that read “Baby No. 2 On The Way” for Cruise and Holmes (WRONG), and recently was blasted by the actor’s lawyer for incorrectly asserting he had “abandoned” Suri, to whom the mag now says he makes “daily phone calls.”
Even logic aside, the story is 100 PERCENT NOT TRUE.
Cruise is not trying to “control” Holmes.
He’s trying to remain in contact with his daughter.
A source close to the Mission: Impossible star tells Gossip Cop that the Life & Style story is simply “pathetic.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting