CLAIM: Tom Cruise Uses Helicopter to “Commute” Around London
5:59 pm, December 3rd, 2012
Tom Cruise has “forked out on an ultra-cool helicopter for his daily London commute while he makes his latest movie in the city,” reports The Sun.
According to the British tab, Cruise has “hired the chopper, which is designed by posh fashion brand Hermes, for the whole time he’s in the UK to film All You Need Is Kill.”
The paper goes on to claim that the “limited edition chopper” is like a “living room in the sky,” and is outfitted in “cream leather and it has special noise-minimising walls to drown out the sound of the rotors.”
While it’s true that Cruise has been spotted in a helicopter, it was for a scene in the movie All You Need is Kill.
Cruise is NOT going from point A to point B in the crowded streets of London via a chopper.
A friend of the actor assures Gossip Cop that this latest tale is “not true.”
Of course, the Sun is also the same outlet that wrongly claimed last summer that Cruise was buying George Clooney’s Lake Como home.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?