Tom Cruise Buying Private Island For Suri?
11:26 am, August 28th, 2013
Tom Cruise is planning to buy an island off New Zealand to keep his children safe from Hollywood, claims the National Enquirer, which has repeatedly embarrassed itself with totally absurd coverage of the star and his family.
According to the Enquirer — which just finished misinforming the world about Katie Holmes’ alleged plans to buy a home in Michigan — Cruise is currently “in the market for a small secluded isle in the exclusive Far North coastal region of New Zealand.”
The tabloid says he’s purchasing the island to remove Suri “from the prying eyes of the public.”
“The idea is to build an impregnable island fortress where Tom can go with his family,” a so-called “source” tells the Enquirer. “That includes Connor, 18, and daughter Bella, 20 (his kids with Nicole Kidman), as well as Suri.”
Yes, the Enquirer actually expects us to believe its “source” speaks in “quotes” that include giving ages and biographical parentheticals.
Because that’s how people talk, right?
This story is 100 percent false.
Last January, the Enquirer wrongly claimed Cruise planned to “whisk” Suri away to a “spectacular $25 million estate in Hawaii.”
That never happened.
Now the Enquirer is claiming that Cruise wants to keep his kids in an isolated “fortress” thousands of miles from their friends, family, and lives.
The New Zealand story is a fabrication.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop it’s “totally untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss