Tom Cruise Buying $25 Million Hawaii Home to “Whisk” Suri Away From Katie?
5:47 pm, January 30th, 2013
According to the mag, Cruise “made the decision” to buy the property after vacationing in Lanai with his producer friend David Ellison, whose father owns most of the tiny island.
A supposed “insider” tells the tabloid, “He decided to buy property there overlooking the water and transform it into a fun place that Suri would never want to leave.”
The mag claims Cruise toured a number of million-dollar mansions on Lanai, quoting the so-called “source” as saying, “Tom’s talking about combining the properties. He’d demolish the existing houses and build one big structure.”
The alleged insider adds, “He’s also considering buying four additional $4 million-plus lots — for a grand total of more than $24 million worth of property!”
But the magazine predicts Holmes “would be crushed by her ex-husband’s plan,” quoting its spy as saying “Suri could stay with him in Hawaii for weeks or even months at a time.”
Sure, she could… if Cruise were indeed planning to buy a home there.
But he’s NOT.
A rep for Cruise tells Gossip Cop it’s completely “false” that he’s shopping for properties in the Aloha state.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Ciara's Cute Athletic Crew Sweatshirt
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Jessie J's Sporty Style