Tom Cruise Buying $8 Million “Hawaiian Dream Home” For Suri?
3:11 pm, January 15th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Oh, is this the $25 million estate the tabloid claimed Cruise was purchasing last January?
What about the private island the mag said the actor was buying in August?
Actually, it seems the Enquirer forgot about its previous tales and has gone with a completely new story alleging Cruise recently “broke ground on the island of Lanai for a palatial waterfront mansion worth more than $8 million.”
According to the mag, the star will “eventually merge several properties into one spectacular compound overlooking Kapihaa Bay, where he can relax with his 7-year-old daughter Suri.”
The tab quotes a purported “insider” as saying, “Tom wants to make it his own tropical paradise.”
A source close to Cruise tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer’s story is “ridiculous” and once again not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank