MAG: Tom Cruise & Brad Pitt To “Clash” On Upcoming Movie Go Like Hell
4:02 pm, December 24th, 2013
“Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are set to star together for the first time since ‘Interview with the Vampire’ 20 years ago — and sources say to expect an epic clash of egos,” begins another doozy from the National Enquirer.
According to a so-called “insider” for the supermarket tabloid, “Both these guys are used to being top dogs, and when you get them in the same movie, there’s bound to be trouble.”
Objection, your honor, pure speculation!
The film in question is called Go Like Hell, and tells the true-life story about how, in 1966, an American racing team — with a Ford car — won the Le Mans 24-hour race, beating the Italian Ferrari team.
Also, for the record, Pitt has yet to officially sign on to the film.
Regardless, the Enquirer goes on to say, “But the dramatic tension in the movie may pale to that off-screen because Pitt and Cruise have plenty of leftover animosity from shooting ‘Vampire’ in 1994.”
The magazine’s piece goes on and on with a series of unattributed quotes about how they don’t like each other, and ends with a supposed “insider” very unnaturally saying, “I think Tom’s dying to step into in the ring with Brad and prove he’s still ‘Top Gun.’”
Here’s what’s true: Cruise and Pitt starred together once before in Interview with the Vampire.
Here’s what’s not true: Essentially everything else.
A source close to Cruise tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer’s claims are “not true,” and there’s “no clash” between the superstars.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress