TAB: Tom Cruise Gets “Bird Poo” Facials
11:34 am, June 29th, 2012
“How does Tom Cruise look so young?” asks Now. According to the mag, the Rock of Ages star “uses bird poo to stay free of wrinkles.”
A “source” for Now alleges, “Tom doesn’t go in for Botox or surgery, but he does pay close attention to all the new and popular natural treatments.”
“He recently started experimenting with the nightingale poo facial,” claims a supposed insider, who adds, “It was recommended by a Hollywood pal and the results have been fantastic.”
The treatment allegedly combines the excrement of nightingales with water and rice bran.
Much like the facials, the Now story is… crap.
A rep for Cruise tells Gossip Cop that the magazine’s claims are “beyond made up.”
Yet another Now story that stinks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Hilarious Celebrity Yearbook Photos
- Has Lindsay Lohan's Rough Life Left Her Skin Ruined?
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota