TAB: Tom Cruise Gets “Bird Poo” Facials
11:34 am, June 29th, 2012
“How does Tom Cruise look so young?” asks Now. According to the mag, the Rock of Ages star “uses bird poo to stay free of wrinkles.”
A “source” for Now alleges, “Tom doesn’t go in for Botox or surgery, but he does pay close attention to all the new and popular natural treatments.”
“He recently started experimenting with the nightingale poo facial,” claims a supposed insider, who adds, “It was recommended by a Hollywood pal and the results have been fantastic.”
The treatment allegedly combines the excrement of nightingales with water and rice bran.
Much like the facials, the Now story is… crap.
A rep for Cruise tells Gossip Cop that the magazine’s claims are “beyond made up.”
Yet another Now story that stinks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin