Tom Cruise Looking for Actress for Movie AND “Real-Life Marriage”?
1:02 pm, January 8th, 2014
Tom Cruise is on a “mission for love,” reports Star, which claims the actor is seeking a “leading lady” for Mission: Impossible 5 — and his personal life.
According to the tabloid, Cruise is looking for a “renowned actress between the ages of 30 and 39” who is “open to a real-life marriage.”
“Tom’s strict requirements for love both on and off the screen stem from his fear of being mocked for reaching out of his league and choosing a woman who is too young,” alleges Star’s “insiders.”
The magazine even recycles its already-debunked claims that Cruise “auditioned” Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson “to be his spouse by having them read for a nonexistent movie role before settling on Katie Holmes.”
Enough is enough.
Cruise did not “settle” on Holmes.
They fell in love, and unfortunately it didn’t work out. Period.
And he is NOT “auditioning” actresses to be his next wife.
A rep for Cruise says Star’s story is completely false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents