Tom Cruise Shuts Down London Landmark for All You Need is Kill Shoot (PICS, VIDEO)
3:11 pm, November 25th, 2012PHOTOS/VIDEO
Tom Cruise brought the heart of London to a standstill on Sunday morning – for a scene in his upcoming film All You Need is Kill.
The star had the busy tourist spot of Trafalgar Square completely closed down so he could shoot a scene in the early morning hours.
Dressed in a military uniform, Cruise’s character landed in the landmark area via a helicopter (video below).
All You Need is Kill, based on a Japanese novel, is about a soldier (Cruise) who, while fighting aliens, finds himself caught in a time loop that keep bringing him back to his last day of battle, but in the process allows him to get better as a soldier and improve his military strategy.
Just a few days ago, Cruise spent Thanksgiving with daughter Suri in London, while Katie Holmes head to Ohio to spend the holiday with her family.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet