Tom Cruise Shuts Down London Landmark for All You Need is Kill Shoot (PICS, VIDEO)
3:11 pm, November 25th, 2012PHOTOS/VIDEO
Tom Cruise brought the heart of London to a standstill on Sunday morning – for a scene in his upcoming film All You Need is Kill.
The star had the busy tourist spot of Trafalgar Square completely closed down so he could shoot a scene in the early morning hours.
Dressed in a military uniform, Cruise’s character landed in the landmark area via a helicopter (video below).
All You Need is Kill, based on a Japanese novel, is about a soldier (Cruise) who, while fighting aliens, finds himself caught in a time loop that keep bringing him back to his last day of battle, but in the process allows him to get better as a soldier and improve his military strategy.
Just a few days ago, Cruise spent Thanksgiving with daughter Suri in London, while Katie Holmes head to Ohio to spend the holiday with her family.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?